The Vident iEasy310 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a rugged design and portable code reader for entry-level professionals and savvy DIY people.
Vident iEasy310 OBDII Code Reader wth Battery Test
With impressive design in physical tool and menus of software, newly issued iEasy310 is the best seller among iEasy series OBDII/EOBD+CAN Code Reader. Supporting all OBDII 10 test modes, battery display, graphic comparisons, iEasy310 is surely a must-have tool for each car owner to shoot all OBDII DTCs.
Vident iEasy310 Description:
1. Support all OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, read enhanced data etc.
2. Support Multi-language; works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles.
3. User-friendly Design, I/M and READ/CLEAR Trouble Code Hot keys and 2.8'' TFT color screen .
4. Emission Test Helper, Green-Yellow- Red LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status.
5. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle( just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle).
6. Lifetime free upgrade online via USB cable.
7. Vident iEasy310 compared with Foxwell NT301, two more features: battery voltage detection, data stream waveform comparison function.
Vident iEasy310 Highlights:
1. One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions.
2. 3 color indicator (green, yellow, red) display, making the test results more intuitive.
3. Buzzer, all operations and test results, increase the intuitive experience of the test.
4. Original OBDII product VIN code automatic positioning function, saving customers' custom code selection time.
5. Support waveform display and support maximum 4-channel waveform comparison.
6. Support battery voltage test.
7. Quickly read the fault code and erase the fault code button design, saving customers time.
8. Fault code query function, device or upgrade tool can support query fault code and support multi-language.
9. Support connection to PC computer printing function.
10. Support data storage, fault code, system information and other important data storage, playback function
11. The whole product is treated with anti-drop rubber coating, which is more durable.
12. Free lifetime upgrade - use USB cable.
Vident iEasy310 Functions:
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
2. Support all the 10 OBDII test modes.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
4. I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. -quick display of the status of all tests on a single screen.
5. Read/ clear stored & pending codes, switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
6. View on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer-specific, pending and permanent, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software lookup fault code definitions from the tool's on-board database.
7. Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
8. Read, records, graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults graph live engine data on-screen.
9. View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
10. View onboard monitor test and component test. Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)Test and display the voltage of the battery.
Support max. 4 graphic comparisons of the data stream.
11. Enhanced Mode 6 functions—continuously Monitored Systems test results.
12. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
13. Multilingual menu options (10 languages): English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Sweden
14. Unique shortcut menu to enter update mode easily.
15. Lifetime free software and firmware updates.
iEasy310 Vehicle Coverage:
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
Chrysler; Ford; GM; Jeep; GMC; BUICK; Saturn; Pontiac; Chery
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
Alfa Romeo; SAAB; Acura; Opel; Audi; Seat; Bentley; Skoda; Daewoo; Benz; Daihatsu; Land Rover, BMW; Vauxhall; Volvo; Fiat; VW; Ford; Jaguar
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2006 to Now:
Not support for all Renault vehicles, such as: not support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan / .etc
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2007 to Now:
KIA; Isuzu; Honda; Mitsubishi; Hyundai; Dacia; Lexus; Mazda; Nissan; Subaru; Suzuki; Toyota
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2011 to Now:
BYD; Chery; Geely; Great Wall; Karry; JAC
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is a special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially the Japanese and Korean car brand.
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ, UAZ, LADA; Not works with trucks
Not Support for All Renault vehicles
For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando, 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron, 2.0 Diesel, from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton, 2011 to 2017 years.
Vident iEasy310 Specifications:
Display: 2.8” LCD color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Unit Dimensions: 147mm(5.79”)*90mm(3.54'')*30mm(1.18”)
How to update Vident ieasy310:
1. Download the update tool Ieasy and update files from www.videnttech.com and save the applications and files in computer disk.
2. Unzip the update tool file. Follow instructions on the computer screen to install the tool and driver.
3. Double click the Ieasy desk Top icon to launch the application.
4. Click Setting and select the language you want to update.
5. Press and hold the HELP key. Hold and do not release the HELP key, then connect the USB cable.
6. When the tool enters the Update Mode, the application would detect the tool automatically.
7. Tick the file to update.
An Update Finished Message displays when the update is completed.
iEasy310 Package includes:
1PC x Vident iEasy310 ODB2 Scanner
1PC x USB cable
1PC x English version of the manual
(other versions of German, Spanish, French, please download online)
Features Comparison for Series of Vident iAuto & iLink
Vident Series Products Update Cost/Year After Free Period
Tel and Whats App
Join our community:
Vident iEasy310 OBDII Code Reader with Battery voltage test - videntshop.com
Vident ieasy310: how to add more languages - videntshop.com
Vident iEasy310 OBD/EOBD CAN Code Reader Functions overview - videntshop