Vident Easy 320 CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader supports all the 10 OBDII test modes and can work with most 1996 and newer OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, etc.
VIDENT iEasy320 Enhanced OBDII/EOBD+CAN Code Reader
VIDENT iEasy320 Description
The iEasy320 is a portable CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader for professionals and DIYers.
It not only covers iEasy300 functionalities, but also is able to oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test, and component test.
Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
iEasy320 Code Reader Features
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Support all the 10 OBDII test modes
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
4. l/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. - quick display of the status of all tests on a single screen
5. Read/ clear stored & pending codes, switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
6. View on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer-specific, pending and permanent, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
7. Look up fault code definitions from the tool's on-board database
8. Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
9. Read, records, graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
10. Graph live engine data on-screen
11. View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
12. View onboard monitor test and component test
13. Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
14. Enhanced Mode 6 functions—Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
15. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
16. Test and display the voltage of the battery.
17. Support max. 4 graphic comparisons of the data stream
18. Multilingual menu options (9 languages): English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Swedish
19. Unique shortcut menu to enter update mode easily
20. Lifetime FREE software and firmware updates
iEasy320 OBDII/EOBD Diagnostics
● Read Codes
● Freeze Frame Data
● Erase Codes
● Live Data
● I/M Readiness
● O2 Sensor Test
● On-board Monitor Test
● Component Test
● Vehicle Information
● Modules Present
● Unit of measure
VIDENT iEasy320 Update
1. Download the update tool Ieasy and update files from the official website and save the applications and files in computer disk.
2. Unzip the update tool file. Follow instructions on the computer screen to install the tool and driver.
3. Double click the Ieasy desk Top icon to launch the application.
4. Click Setting and select the language you want to update.
5. Press and hold HELP key. Hold and do not release the HELP key, then connect the USB cable.
6. When the tool enters the Update Mode, the application would detect the tool automatically.
7. Tick the file to update.
VIDENT iEasy320 Specification
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Unit Dimensions: 190mm(7.5”) * 100mm(3.9'') * 35mm(1.4”)
QTY/ CTN: 44SETS
Weight/ CTN: 23.5KG
CTN MEAS: 52 * 52 * 38cm
iEasy320 Package Includes
1pc x VIDENT iEasy320 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x User Manual
1pc x USB PC cable for updating software
Features Comparison for Series of Vident iAuto & iLink
Vident Series Products Update Cost/Year After Free Period
Tel and Whats App : +0086 15923319917
Join our community: